▷ 100% Working Epson L380 Resetter Free Download
The Epson L380 Resetter is a utility software designed specifically for resetting certain internal settings of the Epson L380 printer. It is commonly used when the printer encounters various issues, such as ink pad errors, waste ink counter overflow, or when the printer stops functioning due to an internal error
The Epson L380 Software for Resetter Adjustment is a program that allows you to reset the waste ink pad counter on your printer. The Epson L380 Resetter and Adjustment Program features functions such as Head Cleaning and Waste Ink Counter Reset. This program resets the waste ink pad counter on your printer to its initial setting. The Epson L 380 Software is designed for use with a specific range of printers, please check your printer compatibility with the software’s manufacturer before downloading it. If you are looking for a similar program that can reset the waste ink pad counter on other printers.
Are you facing the Epson L380 Printer “Red Light Blinking” & Getting error message “Service Required” as shownig a below-given image. You should fix (OR) Reset Your Epson Printers by a simple method. first, you need to download the Epson resetter zip from this website and follow the below-given process to fix your Epson l380 resetter and adjustment program within 2 mins. If you don’t understand (or) Any queries regarding this issue, contact us here, my technician will help you to solve the error. this method working not only for this printer. it will be working on every printer Epson L380, L383, L385, L485 InkTank.
How to Reset Epson L380 Resetter Adjustment Program
The EPSON L380 Ink Pad Counter Overflow message appears when the printer detects that the waste ink counter is about to overflow. Overflowing occurs when the EPSON L380 Printer prints too much and there is too much ink in the waste pad. The printer will stop printing and display this message to indicate an error condition. If you continue printing without resetting the waste ink pad counter, you may cause damage to your printer’s print head. Before you start the procedure to reset your printer, check that your printer is turned on and that it is connected to a PC, either directly or over a network. Once all this is done, follow these steps:
1. Disable Antivirus in your computer/laptop/pc
Before Going to “Reset” your Epson l380 printer/scanner, Disable any Antivirus software on your Computer/Laptop/PC like Windows Defender and Treat Protection or real-time protection. This is important for extracting the Epson L3150 Resetter software or the adjustment program which would otherwise get deleted by the Antivirus in the PC.
2. Download & Extract the Zip file
Download the Epson l380 resetter Software from this official website “Epsonresetterl380.com”. Do Extract the “ZIP/RAR” file Now, extract this file on your PC. The extracted file will be displayed by the name of “AdjProg.exe”. Open the .exe file and click on “Accept”.
3. Choose & Click On Run-me.exe file
- Click on “Run-me.exe”. Do not change anything to other files in that zip.
4. Click on the “OK” Button
After Clicking Run-me.exe, It will appear a pop-up window. just click on the “Ok” Button. if you have any doubts, you can see the below-given screenshot.
5. Click on the “SELECT” Option
We need to click on the “SELECT” Button.
6. Select Your Printer Model
- In this screen in the initial window, you need to choose the Printer Model Name “L380” from the Model Name drop-down menu. Next, select. “Auto Select” option from the Port drop-down menu. Finally, click then the “OK button.
7. Particular Adjustment Program
After Clicking the “ok button”, You have to click on the “Particular adjustment mode” button.
8. Select the “Waste ink pad counter”
In this window, you will need to choose the “Waste the Ink Pad Counter” option from the menu. as well as click the “OK” switch.
9. Select “Main pad counter” and click on the “Check” button.
After clicking on the “Ok” option, you will get appear a window, after that click and tick on the “Main Pad Counter” Option & You should click on the “Check” Option & to show that Inkpad is 100% full
Click on the “Initialize” Button Option along with the “main pad counter tick”
11. Turn off your Printer
After clicking the “Initialize” button, the EPSON L380 printer will initialize within the second and show a notice “Please turn off the printer.” So, Power off the printer and Power ON it on again. Finally, you have successfully reset your Epson L380 Resetter.
Epson L-380 Waste Ink Pad Resetter
Expand the life of your Epson L380 printer. Learn how to stop wasting ink. Fix the Epson L-380 waste ink counter overflow error for just $10. Epson Adjustment Program Reviews and Prices It is also available as a download from this site in the form of a program file (exe). You may need to enable your computer to run this file. If you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, then settings should be adjusted so that your PC can run the file. To do so, right-click on the program file (exe). Select properties, then select the checkbox labeled “run as administrator”. Finally, click on the button to “run” the program.
Follow these easy steps to install a program on your computer:
- 1) Download a program file (exe).
- 2) Find the file downloaded and double-click it.
- 3) Follow the instructions that appear during installation.
- 4) After the installation is complete, please restart your computer so that you can use it correctly.
- 5) You can reset the Epson L380 Waste Ink Counter yourself with the Epson L380 Adjustment Program for free.
- 6) If you are having trouble with this process please consult an expert.
How to Reset the EPSON L-380 Printer from the Command Line?
- 1) Visit the EPSON support site. You can find the utility and follow the instructions for using it.
- 2) You must make sure to run the program under an account with administrator privileges.
- 3) Download and unzip the file.
- 4) Execute it and follow on-screen prompts. If you do not know how to enter commands on your computer you are advised to consult a local computer expert or use this program only if you are technically proficient; otherwise, we advise you to take your device to an authorized service center for help with resetting your printer waste ink counter.
- 5) Once resetting is complete, please restart your computer so that you can use it correctly.
How do I reset my Epson L380 waste ink pad counter?
The following instructions are used to reset the EPSON L380 Waste Ink Pad Counter. The printer must be turned on, and set in “RESTART” mode and the program file must be in the correct folder: You should run the software under an account that has administrator privileges.
- 1) Visit the EPSON support site. You can find the utility and follow the instructions for using it.
- 2) You must make sure to run the program under an account with administrator privileges.
- 3) Download and unzip the file.
- 4) Execute it and follow on-screen prompts. If you do not know how to enter commands on your computer you are advised to consult a local computer expert or use this program only if you are technically proficient; otherwise, we advise you to take your device to an authorized service center for help with resetting your printer waste ink pad counter.
- 5) After resetting is complete, please restart your computer so that you can use it correctly.
What is an Epson L380?
The Epson L380 is a desktop inkjet printer. It can print on a variety of media including plain paper, envelopes, and glossy photo paper. However, it is not a printer that is designed to produce photos and other professional prints. Instead, it is more of a low-cost inkjet printer. If you are looking for an affordable, decent-quality inkjet printer then the Epson L380 may be just what you need. It’s not going to produce photos and it’s not going to print at high speed, but considering its low cost it will be more than adequate for your home or office.
What is the Epson adjustment program?
The Epson adjustment program is a utility that allows you to reset the waste ink pad counter on your Epson printer. The Epson adjustment program is designed for use with the Epson L 380 Printer. This means that if you are looking for a similar program that can reset the waste ink pad counter on other printers, the standard search engine may not be able to find what you are looking for but we have included our review of similar programs.
- Ink droplets as small as 3pl.
- Resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Optimized for photo printing and high-quality inkjet printing in general.
- Full HD Movie Print and Borderless Printing.
- Direct printing from compatible cameras and camcorders.
Here are some key features and functions of the Epson L380 Resetter:
- Waste Ink Pad Reset: One of the primary functions of the resetter is to reset the waste ink pad counter. The waste ink pad is a sponge-like component in the printer that absorbs excess ink during the printing process. Over time, the pad gets saturated, and the printer stops functioning until the pad is replaced or reset.
- Ink Level Reset: The resetter also allows you to reset the ink level indicators of the printer. This can be useful if you have refilled the ink cartridges or installed new ones but the printer still shows low ink levels.
- Maintenance and Adjustment: The software provides options to perform maintenance tasks and adjustments on the printer. This includes cleaning the print head, aligning the printhead, and performing nozzle checks.
- Error Code Clearance: If your printer displays error codes or messages, the resetter can help clear these codes and reset the printer to a functional state.
It’s important to note that using a resetter may void your printer’s warranty. Additionally, it is always recommended to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer or seek professional assistance when dealing with printer issues.
How well does the Epson L380 print?
The Epson L380 can deliver usable results in general office use, however, that depends on the type of media you are using. It will produce good-quality text and graphics, however, it can’t compete with more expensive inkjet printers that are designed for photo printing. That’s not to say it can’t produce good enough quality photos, because if you aren’t looking for professional printouts then the Epson L380 will do a perfectly adequate job. If you need better-quality photos then you may want to consider a different printer and we have included some recommendations at the end of this article.
What is the waste ink pad reset setting for?
The waste ink pad is not really a part of the printer itself, instead, it is simply a counter that keeps track of how much use your printer has had. After a certain amount of use, the printer’s waste ink pad is “full” and you need to reset the counter. The Epson L 380 Resetter and Adjustment Program can do this for you.
What can I do if my Epson L380 Printer has displayed the “Ink Pad Counter Overflow” message?
You can reset the waste ink pad counter by using this resetter. You should note that once you have reset the waste ink pad counter, you need to keep printing until the printer starts displaying a low ink message. If you continue printing without resetting the waste ink pad counter, you may cause damage to your printer’s print head.
Does using this program void my warranty?
No, using this resetter will not void your warranty as long as you use it in accordance with its instructions. This is an official Epson utility and will not harm the EPSON L380 Printer. The original software is a Windows installer which you can download. The .exe file is 1.8MB in size so be prepared to wait a while to download it. If you have problems downloading it or installing it, please visit the following page for further instructions.
Download Epson L-380 Software (Windows)
Get your hands on the latest version of the Epson L-380 Software Resetter and Adjustment Program for your printer. Use this software to even reset the waste ink pad counter on your Epson L-380 printer. The software is easy to use and will allow you to reset the waste ink pad on your Epson L-380 Printer for a fraction of the cost of specialist services. If you are looking for a more used-up model then consider our selection of used printers, which also gives you more options when it comes to buying an inkjet printer.
Where do I find Epson printer settings?
The settings for your Epson printer can be found in the printer’s software. The settings you can change are the options available to control the waste ink pad, cleaning, ink levels, and a few other options. The settings can be accessed under the “setup” menu.
Why do I need to reset my EPSON L380 Waste Ink Pad Counter?
Resetting or clearing the EPSON L380 Waste Ink Pad Counter is always a good idea when there is an error message informing you that you are running low on waste ink. In some cases, trying to print without doing this may result in damage to your printer, or quickly reduce your cartridge life.
How long will it take before my printer runs out of Waste Ink?
The time it takes for the waste ink pad in the EPSON L380 Printer to become full depends on several factors including the type of print and printing color. As a rough guide, an average user should expect to replace their EPSON L380 ink cartridge every 250-300 pages (approx 6 months). Some people have reported that they are able to get around 500 pages before having to replace their EPSON L380 ink.
How much Ink do I need?
The amount of ink needed will depend on the type of print you do and the number of pages you print per month. An average home user should be able to get by with around 1300 prints on a single tank, however, most people tend to print more than this. There is no doubt that the more you print, the more ink you will need.
What happens if I run out of Ink?
The Epson L380 printer uses ink to produce your printed material. If the printer runs out of ink there is nothing you can do except wait until someone comes along and replaces it for you. You should always keep a spare set of cartridges in case this does happen to you in the future.
Can I change the Epson L380 ink cartridge myself?
The Epson L380 printer ink, when it starts to empty, is controlled either by the waste pad or an electronic monitoring device. On some models of this printer, you can clear a waste ink full message and continue printing. However, if the printer continues to report that it is low on ink even after you have cleared a wasteful message, it is likely that you will be able to continue printing for longer. Otherwise, you will need to replace the waste pad in your Epson L380 Printer.
There are several issues that you may encounter while using an Epson L380 resetter. Here are some of the most common ones and how to resolve them:
- The resetter software is not compatible with your operating system: Make sure that you download the resetter software that is compatible with your operating system. For example, if you are using Windows 10, make sure to download a version of the software that is compatible with Windows 10.
- The resetter software is not working: If the resetter software is not working, try running it as an administrator or disabling your antivirus software temporarily. You can also try downloading the software from a different source.
- The printer is not recognized: If the printer is not recognized by the resetter software, make sure that it is properly connected to your computer and turned on. You may also need to install the printer drivers if they are not already installed.
- The ink pad counter does not reset: If the ink pad counter does not reset after using the resetter software, make sure that you have followed the instructions carefully. You may need to try running the software again or contact Epson customer support for assistance.
- The printer stops working after resetting the ink pad counter: If the printer stops working after resetting the ink pad counter, try turning it off and on again. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Epson customer support for assistance.
It is important to note that using a resetter can void your printer’s warranty, and it should only be used as a last resort. If you encounter any issues while using an Epson L380 resetter, it is recommended to contact Epson customer support for assistance.
You can get all your Epson L380-related questions answered, in one place. If you are in need of replacements for your old cartridges and do not know where to look for them or if you have damaged cartridges that need replacement but cannot find a cartridge compatible with your printer, click here to use our website as a guide.
Q1: What is a resetter and why do I need it for my Epson L380 printer?
A resetter is a utility software used to reset certain internal settings of the printer, such as the waste ink pad counter and ink level indicators. You may need a resetter for your Epson L380 printer when it encounters issues like ink pad errors, waste ink counter overflow, or when it stops functioning due to an internal error.
Q2: Where can I find the Epson L380 Resetter?
The Epson L380 Resetter software can typically be found on the official Epson website or through authorized Epson service centers. It is important to ensure that you download the resetter from a reliable and official source to avoid any potential malware or compatibility issues.
Q3: How do I use the Epson L380 Resetter?
The exact steps for using the Epson L380 Resetter may vary, but typically the process involves the following:
- Download and install the resetter software on your computer.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to your computer and turned on.
- Open the resetter software and select the appropriate printer model (in this case, Epson L380).
- Follow the instructions provided by the resetter software to perform the desired reset, such as resetting the waste ink pad counter or ink level indicators.
- After the reset process is complete, restart your printer and computer.
Q4: Is using a resetter safe for my printer?
Using a resetter can be safe for your printer if you follow the instructions carefully and obtain the resetter software from a trusted source. However, it’s important to note that using a resetter may void your printer’s warranty. Additionally, improper use of the resetter or resetting the wrong settings can potentially damage your printer. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with using a resetter, it is recommended to seek professional assistance or contact Epson support for guidance.
Q5: Can I reset my printer’s waste ink pad counter without a resetter?
In some cases, Epson printers have a built-in function for resetting the waste ink pad counter. You can check your printer’s user manual or Epson’s support documentation to see if such a function is available for the Epson L380 model. If your printer does not have a built-in reset function, using a resetter may be necessary.
It’s worth noting that the availability and functionality of resetters can change over time, so it’s always a good idea to consult the latest information from Epson or their authorized service centers.
Q: What exactly is an adjustment program or reset?
A: EPSON provides software to combat the Inkpad Full issue called the resetter or Adjustment Program.
Q: How can I clean my InkPad?
A: There are a lot of sponge pads in the InkPad. It can be washed with regular water. You can use the sponge pads again once they have dried.
Q: Unzipping seems to be a problem. How can it be solved?
A: Either your Winzip & Zip program has become out-of-date, or your antivirus program continues to uninstall the files when you extract them, causing this problem. Upgrade your zip file software or temporarily disable your antivirus first.
Q: While utilizing it, Resetter went to not answering condition, what to do?
A: Give this Safemode reset utility a shot. It is also important to ensure that your printer is properly connected to the device. Changing the socket might help. The printer needs to be turned on.
Q: What should I do once the Adjprog.exe file is unzipped?
A: Your antivirus program continues to delete the primary resetter file, AdjProg.exe, resulting in this issue. Therefore, to temporarily restore the antivirus file that was deleted, disable your antivirus. This will solve the problem. Extraction of the zip file again is required after disabling your antivirus, followed by running the EXE reset file.
Q.How can the Epson L3110 Adjustment Program be downloaded?
A: Simply go to the printer guide website to download the Epson 13110 adjustment program.
Q: What is an Epson L380 resetter?
A: An Epson L380 resetter is a software tool designed to reset the ink pad counter on Epson L380 printers. This is necessary when the printer reaches its maximum number of printed pages and stops functioning until the counter is reset.
Q: Why do I need to reset the ink pad counter on my Epson L380 printer?
A: The ink pad counter is a mechanism that tracks the amount of ink used by the printer and the number of pages printed. When the printer reaches its maximum number of printed pages, it will stop working until the ink pad counter is reset. This is to prevent the ink from overflowing and causing damage to the printer.
Q: How do I use the Epson L380 resetter?
A: To use the Epson L380 resetter, follow these steps:
- Download the resetter software from a reputable website.
- Extract the files from the downloaded ZIP folder.
- Open the extracted folder and run the “Adjprog.exe” file.
- Click on the “Particular adjustment mode” button.
- Select the “Waste ink pad counter” option and click on the “OK” button.
- Click on the “Check” button to check the current ink pad counter status.
- If the ink pad counter is close to the maximum limit, click on the “Initialization” button to reset it.
- Turn off the printer and then turn it back on.
Q: Is it safe to use an Epson L380 resetter?
A: Yes, it is safe to use an Epson L380 resetter as long as you download it from a reputable website and follow the instructions carefully. However, it is important to note that using a resetter can void your printer’s warranty, and it should only be used as a last resort.
Q: How often do I need to reset the ink pad counter on my Epson L380 printer?
A: The frequency of resetting the ink pad counter on your Epson L380 printer depends on your usage and the number of pages you print. It is recommended to reset the ink pad counter when you receive a warning message from the printer indicating that it has reached its maximum number of printed pages.
Q: Can I use an Epson L380 resetter on other Epson printer models?
A: No, the Epson L380 resetter is designed specifically for the Epson L380 printer model. Using it on other Epson printer models may cause damage to the printer.
Q: What should I do if the Epson L380 resetter does not work?
A: If the Epson L380 resetter does not work, ensure that you have downloaded the correct resetter software for your printer model and that you have followed the instructions carefully. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Epson customer support for assistance.